Varuna Alumni Association
Online Membership Renewal
- Membership is from January or July for 12 months: Jan-Dec cycle or Jul-Jun cycle.
- Fee: $110 per year (Australian dollars, GST free).
Current renewal cycle: July 2017 to June 2018.
For those members who are due for renewal June 30 2017, we are offering an Early Bird Rate of $99 (a 10% discount) if you renew by June 5, 2017.
Step 1: Online Membership Renewal Form
Click on the green Renew Alumni Membership button below. A new window containing the Alumni Membership Renewal Form will open.
After making your payment, return to the new window to complete your renewal form.
Click this button first to open Renewal Form in a new window.
Step 2: Payment options
Pay the renewal fee by Paypal if you have a Paypal account or pay by credit card using PayPal if you do not have a Paypal account:
1. Click Pay Now button below to pay your Membership Renewal Fee.
2. If none of your details have changed the PayPal notification (received by Varuna) will suffice. If any of your details have changed and need to be updated, after you've made your PayPal payment please return to the new window (green button above) and complete the online form to send your details to Varuna.
3. Following payment, PayPal will issue you a receipt â€“ itâ€™s important that you keep this for your records.
By Direct Deposit / EFT
1. Transfer funds by direct deposit to the Eleanor Dark Foundation: Westpac, BSB: 032828, Account: 167229 â€“ please use your name as reference.
2. Paperwork is required by Varuna to identify EFT payments. After transferring funds please complete the online renewal form in new window (green button above). If none of your details have changed, an EFT receipt via email to Varuna will suffice.
1. Please complete the online renewal form (via green button above), and print out the form you receive after submission.
2. You can post a cheque or money order, made payable to The Eleanor Dark Foundation, to Varuna - using the online form printout - post to Varuna, PO Box 907, Katoomba NSW 2780.
Step 3: Fill out the online renewal form
(via green button above) if you haven't already. This sends your details electronically to Varuna.
Step 4 (optional): Make a donation to Varuna
If you would like to make a separate tax deductible donation to Varuna you can use the same payment options - PayPal Donations button below or you can add your donation amount to your cheque/money order. You will be sent a separate tax-deductible receipt.